Friday, January 4, 2013

Things that I think are stupid.

1.  Preschool graduations.  Caps and gowns for 4 year old are a little silly.
2.  Republican politics.  I know, I know.  Just being so bent on limiting rights bothers me!!  I like a lot of republican people.  It's just the politics I don't get.
3.  Parking all over the streets.  Mainly for people with 2 car garages and a nice wide driveway.
4.  Pushiness.  You may get what you want but at what price?
5.  Vaguebooking.  You either want people to know what is going on in your life or you don't.  Pick.
6.  Bento inspired food.
7.  Constant pictures of the temp in your car.
8.  Chew tobacco.
9. Decorating your vents or garage door opener.  I don't need to make my light switch look special.
10.  How many people really care what is on your nails?
11. Why are workout clothes so small?  What am I supposed to wear while I try to get thin?
12.  Yes, I can totally tell you favor one of your children.
13. Toddler temper tantrums......from adults.
14. Getting HOA approval for a storm door.
15.  Those big huge giant flowery things on tiny baby heads.
16. No one is impressed with your coach shoes while you walk around costco.
17. Long hair on little boys.  It's just me.

onto something positive....

No comments:

Post a Comment