Monday, July 28, 2014

Thoughts on my size

1. What do people think when they look at me?
2. Why can't I be small or at least normal size?
3.  What is up with clothes?
4.  What is it about my size that's an afterthought to everyone?
5. NO, an XL is NOT going to fit me...even if they "run big".
6.  If you can't provide something in my size then I don't want it anyway.
7.  Even if I lost 20, 30, 50 pounds, I'm still going to be a 2X.  Nothing about me is small.
8.  Sometimes I just want to give up.
9.  It's all working against me, I swear.
10.  Why do plus size clothes have to be ugly?
11.  If I'm too big to work out, how the F will I lose weight?
12.  This isn't fair.
13.  Sometimes I just never want to eat again.
14.  It doesn't make me feel better to squeeze into something to tight just to wear it.
15.  I know what I look like, yet I am always ticked when I see a picture of myself.
16.  Being this size is very discouraging, knowing that it's not going to get much better than this.
17.  It's embarrassing.
18.  Pity
19. I'm not the only one.
20.  Is there a voice for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment