Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ways I'm a bad mom

1. I used disposable diapers.
2. I bottle fed (1 of them anyway)
3. I bought jarred baby food.
4. I let them watch tv, even when they were younger.
5. I let them play video games.
6. They don't shower every day.
7. Their soap and shampoo has cancer causing chemicals in it.
8. They sleep in their own beds.
9. I let them eat junk food.
10. They buy school lunch sometimes.
11. They aren't involved in every activity available.
12. They don't get an allowance.
13. They don't have regular chores.
14. We don't always eat together.
15. We don't pray at mealtimes.
16. We don't pray at bedtimes.
17. I hate homework
18. I yell at them from time to time.
19. They probably won't get a car when they turn 16.
20. I don't homeschool.
21. I occasionally need a break from them.
22. I want them to go play by themselves.
23. I can't wait for bedtime!
24. I make them ride the bus to school.
25. I swear in front them once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment